“AEW: All In London” and “AEW: All Out” Pay Per-View Events to Select Out-Of-Home Establishments
Aug. 22, 2023 – AEW and Joe Hand Promotions will bring AEW’s highly-anticipated back-to-back pay-per-view events to select out-of-home establishments this Sunday, Aug. 27, and next Sunday, Sept. 3.
AEW will make history this Sunday as the promotion hosts its first show outside North America with “AEW: All In London” at Wembley Stadium in front of a record-breaking crowd. Fans in North America will be able to watch the game-changing event in select out-of-home establishments this Sunday, Aug. 27 starting at 1 p.m. ET.
Next Sunday, September 3, AEW will bring its annual “AEW: All Out” pay-per-view event back to Chicago’s United Center. Fans in North America will be able to watch the show in select out of-home establishments this Sunday, Sept. 3 starting at 7 p.m. ET.
To locate a participating establishment, fans can check the Joe Hand Promotions website HERE.
The card for “AEW: All In London” includes the following match-ups:
• AEW World Championship: MJF (c) vs. Adam Cole
• AEW Women’s World Championship Four-Way: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Toni Storm vs. Saraya vs. Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D.
• AEW World Tag Team Championship: FTR (c) vs. The Young Bucks
• Will Ospreay vs. Chris Jericho
• "Real World Championship”: Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk
• Stadium Stampede Match: Eddie Kingston, Orange Cassidy, Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Beretta) and The Lucha Bros. (Rey Fenix & Penta El Zero Miedo) vs. Blackpool Combat Club (Jon Moxley, Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta) and three TBA partners
• Six-Man Tag Team Match: The Golden Elite (Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi & “Hangman” Adam Page) vs. Konosuke Takeshita and Bullet Club Gold (Jay White & Juice Robinson)
• Tag Team Coffin Match: Sting and Darby Allin vs. Mogul Embassy (Swerve Strickland & AR Fox)
• Buy-In – ROH World Tag Team Championship: Aussie Open (c) vs. MJF and Adam Cole
The card for “AEW: All Out” includes the following match-ups:
• TNT Championship: Luchasaurus (C) vs Darby Allin
• Powerhouse Hobbs vs. Miro
* The card for both events is subject to change.
“By partnering with AEW to bring these monumental events to out-of-home viewing experiences, we're ensuring that wrestling aficionados remain engaged year-round, uniting them in a shared passion for the sport and creating memories that will last a lifetime.” said Joe Hand, Jr., President, Joe Hand Promotions.. AEW continues to create exciting events that bring fans together in community settings. Fans can expect to catch both events at select Dave & Buster’s and Tom’s Watch Bar locations. Plus, the All Out pay-per-view can be seen in many of America’s premier movie theaters.
Founded by CEO, GM and Head of Creative Tony Khan in 2019, AEW is offering an alternative to mainstream wrestling, with a roster of world-class talent that is injecting new spirit, freshness and energy into the industry. “AEW: Dynamite” airs every Wednesday from 8-10 p.m. ET on TBS and attracts the youngest wrestling audience on television. The fight-forward “AEW: Rampage” airs every Friday from 10-11 p.m. ET on TNT, and the new “AEW: Collision” airs every Saturday from 8-10 p.m. ET on TNT. AEW’s multi-platform content also includes “Being the Elite,” a weekly behind-the-scenes YouTube series, and “AEW Unrestricted,” a weekly podcast series. For more info, check out Twitter.com/AEW; Instagram.com/AEW; YouTube.com/AEW; Facebook.com/AEW
ABOUT JOE HAND PROMOTIONS
Joe Hand Promotions brings fan communities from mainstream sports and entertainment into the top corporate and independently owned bars and restaurants, theaters, casinos, and other commercial establishments to provide the best viewing experience outside of the arena. As the commercial content partner for some of the nation’s top live-sports media properties, Joe Hand Promotions is the leader in the out-of-home live sports and entertainment media distribution industry. For over 50 years, Joe Hand Promotions has seamlessly connected commercial establishments with live sports, which has successfully driven traffic and increased revenues, time and time again. The Joe Hand Promotions team is more than the distributor, but also the advisor in this fast-growing industry.